Saturday, April 14, 2007

Global Warming? Yeah right......

Well, it's been quite a while since I've blogged. I've nearly forgotten about this blog actually. Took me a while to remember my password to Blogger.

So now I have a message to all "Global Warming" believing people. If there is indeed a great global warming, then why on this warmed up globe are we getting snow in April? This isn't just April coming out of March, this is April 14th. If Antarctica has been melting then it ought to be freezing up again with this kind of weather.

Thinking......thinking......processing the final thought.....still processing......one moment.....make that two.....I got it!

The thought: First family member to read this please leave a comment, I'm wondering if anyone actually still checks this blog. For now I have not much more to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

I still check your blog every day. I love reading whatever you have to write!

Love you!

Paul said...

hey tyler, i'm not a family member but i still check your blog.

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Still reading...occasionally.